Hej Emilia

It's me! Your friend Jenny!

First of all, you're like "whaaat?" and also "oh, right we talked about reviving this thing, but since we didn't for two months I figured... Also I'm busy and..."

SAY NO MORE dear sister (but not really) of mine!

We both busy. You with more exciting and creative stuff in LA, and me with managing my boring department store in cold, dark Uppsala.

Tomorrow I'm helping out with the opening of a new store. Which basically means meeting up with all the people above me in this company. I kind of have this gut feeling that I'm about to do really well in life (hey, everything is relative) without trying all that hard. My plan for tomorrow is to exude authority and grace and then watch as oppurtunity is served to me on a gold platter (gold is better than silver).

Really tho, I just saw a picture of your old black wedges (you know with the zipper in the front?) and stood right up like "OMG I FEEL LIKE 16 AGAIN OMG ALSO THAT BLOG THINGIE????"

Ok, that's that, byeee xxx

_jenny

1 comment:

  1. Hej Jenny.

    I can't tell when this was posted. A year ago? 2 months ago? 3 years ago?

    I thought I checked in here often enough to see a new post. But I guess not. I planned on posting a blog myself when seeing this, but as it turns out I don't know what our password (or email) is. So here's a comment.

    You are doing well in life. I have 'rona and might be deported.

    But at least there's always this blog.

    XXX
    em.

    ReplyDelete